Rancho Mission Viejo
RANCHO MISSION VIEJO
ORANGE COUNTY, CA
The Villages of Sendero and Esencia consist of 33 builder neighborhoods entwined with 380 acres of common area landscape including fuel modification, community park spaces, urban farms, streetscapes, and recreation facilities.
The community landscape consists of primarily low and some moderate water use plant palettes with irrigation technologies including centralized irrigation control systems, recycled water supply, drip irrigation, advanced hydrozone planning, and digital as-built and controller chart records.
- Master planning all irrigation controls, water meters, electrical meters for developer and neighborhood builders
- Preparation of design guidelines, equipment specifications, and irrigation detail drawings for all common areas – including builder installed landscapes
- Irrigation demand and pressure analysis for preparation of storage and pipeline infrastructure
- Bureau of Real Estate landscape maintenance budget estimation
- Construction document preparation for all developer installed streetscapes, slopes, parks, recreation facilities within the community
- Neighborhood builder plan review and coordination
- Construction administration services
- Landscape turnover exhibits and quantification for Association budgeting and GIS documentation
- Programming all centralized irrigation parameters